Monday, March 29, 2010

a celebration for a baby boy


Here are some pics from the baby shower I got to have for Lincoln.
There's nothing quite like celebrating something big in your life with people who are genuinely excited right along with you. It was so awesome.


Cutie welcome sign!

A-M-A-Z-ING
banner that is up in Lincoln's room now

yummy food

one of my favorite gifts!


wonderful hostesses...thank you all for your love & time

sister & step-mom who drove from Austin for the shower
I just have to mention that it was incredibly special for me to have them at the shower. Not once have I had a family member attend any shower I've had thrown for me since I got engaged. This meant a lot to me.

me & Christie


Melissa & Angie

cutest daughter in the world & her mommy


Manon & Amber

Lindsey...
I couldn't believe it when she told me she was going to leave Ft. Worth at 4am in the morning to get to the shower on time and then leave Lubbock 12 hours later to return home. What a blessing to my heart.


Lincoln's goodies from the shower

Thank you everyone who came! It means so much.