Sunday, November 22, 2009

There's more than 1 way to celebrate a New Moon!!!!

We arrived 45 minutes before the theater opened to find an empty parking lot.
No one else in Irving, Texas was as eager as Lex & I (by Lex & I,I mean me!) were Friday morning. I guess all the real fans saw it at midnight. We didn't want to hang out in the car for 45 mins. so we ran to Barnes & Nobles to kill some time.

I bought tickets almost exactly 1 month before opening day

2 hours later...we left the theater again...still had plenty of time to kill
& no line to wait in.

I invited Lindsey to come see the movie with us.
I'm still trying to make up time with Linds. after 2 years of not seeing her!

I brought my Official Illustrated Movie Companion to read
while we waited.....and waited....and waited :)
And yes, I'm wearing a New Moon t-shirt.
Gotta go all out for these things.


New baby Moon

After we watched the movie & loved it we went to the hospital. There we got to celebrate the real New Moon, Mr. Liam Moon. A sweet baby boy born on Thursday at 2:08. This 6lb.14 oz. bundle of joy couldn't have come at a more perfect time.
He was born on our anniversary & Laura called me as we were driving to Dallas to say he'd arrived. So that meant we'd get to see them in the hospital!
Congrats Laura & Allen!
Liam, I'm so glad that we got to meet you!!!! You are adorable!

Yay for a weekend full of New Moons. The end.