Sunday, November 22, 2009

I heart my husband

Lex & I just got back from a weekend anniversary celebration. We celebrated 4 years last Thursday!!!!! We went to Dallas & stayed at the Omni Mandalay hotel in Las Colinas. And by we I mean no Annerson. She stayed in Lubbock with Meems & Potsy (Lex's parents). She did great. We did great. It was definitely hard being away from her. We missed her every day but enjoyed the break and chance to focus on each other. It had been almost 15 months since it had been just the 2 of us so we were way overdue for a weekend alone. We got back late last night & went straight to Annerson's bedroom to gaze upon her cute little sleeping body. I feel like she's grown just in the 3 days we were gone. Crazy!

I'll get some pics from our weekend up later. I still have to unpack, do laundry, and all that fun post trip stuff.

Hope your weekend was fun! Bye for now!


3 comments:

Moon said...

Happy anniversary! yay for 4 years of marriage! That is really wonderful. I hope it just keeps getting better and better all the time. I bet it felt great to come home and see sweet Anners asleep after being away from her.

Lori T said...

So glad you guys got to have that time. Jonathan and I decided we'll take a trip sans Abigail before baby's born, too. Thanks for inspiring us. And Happy Anniversary!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,