Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting Bigger

Everyone in this house (except Lex) is getting bigger. I'm 17.5 weeks along in pregnancy #2 and finally feeling able to really enjoy the excitement of it all. Baby is getting bigger therefore I am getting bigger. Annerson is definitely getting bigger. She has turned into a cutie pie toddler. She is talking up a storm and exploring her boundaries left and right. Even our cat is bigger because of all his crazy fur he's storing up for the winter!


BY THE WAY







I have a few prayer requests I need to post about.

Please keep praying for John Means. He's a former 9:30 student who is fighting very serious lymphoma.
Keep my sister-in-law Steffany in your prayers. She is still struggling to get healthy from pericarditis. You can read the latest update & leave her words of encouragement on her blog.
Lastly, Joel's best friend Paul Gartland died unexpectedly yesterday. He most likely had a heart attack in his sleep. Please pray for God's hand to move among those involved. Please pray for Joel, my pseudo dad, who just lost his best friend in the world & that the Lord will draw him near to the grace & peace of the cross through this. Lex & I will be traveling to Austin this weekend once funeral details are in order. Sorry, no link for Joel BUT you can leave words of encouragement or prayers on my blog & I'll be sure to pass them onto Joel.



13 comments:

Lori T said...

YEA- IT's A BOY!!?? Congratulations. I cried when I saw the pictures. How exciting to finally know what you're having! So, how did you find out this early?? Good timing? We have to wait until Dec. 8th! Are you gonna put up ultrasound pictures?!

By the way, you look great! AND, I love Annerson's hair.

Brie said...

Congrats on having a boy!!

alli zachry said...

OH MY WORD YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for your little boy news!!! How exciting - Anners will be such a great big sister to that sweet boy! She is way too cute for words by the way!! I'm so happy to hear you're doing well and will be praying for your requests!

JennHughes said...

Wow! A boy, what a blessing! One of each. Annerson is so cute in these new pics. My brother and I are 18 months apart and it's was really fun growing up with a little brother so close in age. Congratulations :)

Diana said...

Yay! Congratulations on your little boy!

The McDons said...

How exciting...a little boy! I bet you guys are so happy! You look so cute! And of course, Annerson does as well! Glad you're doing well!

Lisa said...

Leah and Lex...how wonderful the news of a boy!! Congrats!! Annerson is getting so big. So are YOU!! I got your pictures today! I'm so looking forward to serving you after your son, Lincoln's birth. You two are so blessed to have a beautiful daughter and a son on the way! I have you all in my prayers daily. Thank you for including me in the flowers to Paul's funeral. I pray for his family and Joel as well.

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

WOOHOO!!! We're so excited for you! Maybe you should name him Steve Buscemi!

us. said...

LEAH! yay! annerson will be the sweetest big sis ever. cant wait to meet the little guy!

Moon said...

Cute photos. Yay for everyone getting bigger!!!!!!!!

Candace said...

A boy! I am crying! I am so excited for you guys! What a blessed little family! Congratulations lady!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,