Wednesday, November 4, 2009

aaaahhhhh follow up

Ok, this post is not so all caps. I apologize for that display of emotion. Wait, no I don't. I didn't do or say anything wrong through that emotion. Did I? My Steffany always laughs at me for keeping my cool all the time so that one was for her. :)

I will report that Annerson fell asleep shortly after I posted in the wee hours of the morning & the Raisin Bran had a most purposeful affect on me as well. Never underestimate the power of 2 scoops!!

One more thing...when I said that enemas are a lot of work I want to clarify that I was talking about what your body goes through after you have one. It's one of those things that makes you feel better only after several minutes of feeling a lot worse. So sorry if that offended anyone or you thought I was talking about something else. That's what I meant by that.

Ok, off to the day!

6 comments:

Sarah Simmons said...

Oh Leah, your last two posts cracked me up! I have only been constipated once, maybe twice in my life and I have never had an enima, so I can't relate but I felt really bad for you! The baby apple and prune juice really works for Kendi. (: I can however, relate to being up in the middle of the night with a screaming baby!

Daniel Sinclair said...

both posts are hilarious. I only thought I was open on my blog, but you have taken it to a whole new level. you said enema. twice. and then apologized not for saying enema but what it implied. too much.

Daniel Sinclair said...

sorry. this is ashley. I am cheating on my pc and using dan's mac. stupid mac. doesn't even know who is using it.

Moon said...

I hope you are feeling better.

The McDons said...

What a night! I'm glad it got better! I told Jon last night that I think I can't sleep at night because I am so hungry. I was up last night at 3am eating chips a hoy! Hmm... crazy pregnant! Glad yours got better!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,