Wednesday, November 4, 2009

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS POST IS ALL CAPS.

IT'S 4:20 AM
ANNERSON HAS BEEN THROWING A "COME ROCK ME BACK TO SLEEP" FIT FOR OVER AN HOUR. SCREAMING HER HEAD OFF. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE HAS ENOUGH ENERGY AFTER AN HOUR OF CRYING TO KEEP GOING. WE'VE GONE IN THERE 3 TIMES NOW. PATTED HER BACK, PICKED HER UP, GOTTEN HER SO CLOSE TO SLEEP & THEN AS SOON AS WE WALK OUT...WAAAHH.

IT'S SO RIDICULOUS. LEX & I HAVE BOTH GOTTEN REALLY BAD AT PUTTING HER TO SLEEP INSTEAD OF LETTING HER PUT HERSELF TO SLEEP & IT'S BITING US IN THE BUTT AT THIS VERY MOMENT. 4:23 AM IN THE MORNING.

ON TOP OF ALL THAT I AM EATING A BOWL OF RAISIN BRAN W/ BANANAS B/C I AM SO STINKIN CONSTIPATED THAT I COULDN'T GO TO BED EVEN IF SHE WASN'T SCREAMING HER HEAD OFF. I NEVER EAT DURING THE NIGHT BUT I CAN'T HANDLE ANOTHER ENEMA RIGHT NOW. IF YOU'VE EVER HAD ONE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THEY REQUIRE WORK TO SAY THE LEAST. SO MAYBE THIS WILL HELP.

I THINK SHE'S SLOWING DOWN. WOW. THE MOST SHE'S EVER CRIED IS LIKE MAYBE 15 MINUTES.

WHAT A MESS. I'M SO TIRED.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Leah, you do indeed provide vivid details (some that maybe we should be spared). I am sorry that y'all had a rough night of sleep. They really don't happen that often, but when they do, you feel the effects for days. It seems to me that the rough nights seem more intense when you have only one child. Although you might have rough nights after the bambino comes, you will not remember them like you do with Annerson (it many ways, this is God's protection for you so you might have more kids later :)
I hope your pregnancy issues subside. Going for walks, bananas, and bran are all good ways to try to resolve that. Love, Lori

Brie said...

I'm so right there with you. Last night was day 2 of letting Eleri cry it out. But I've gone cold turkey and not going in at all because it was making her more upset. First night she cried for an hour. Last night she cried for 12 minutes at 11:30 and then 25 minutes at 4:00 and slept until 7:30. Good luck I know it's soooo hard. I did not want to do cry it out but felt like it was that or being up every 30 minutes to rock/nurse her back to sleep!!

stephanie said...

oooh Leah :( im so sorry. that sounds like a bad night, but a bad night or two every now and then is worth it for all the amazing days and nights and blessing that Annerson has been. Get some rest! You're a good mommy

Elisha said...

Poor thing! I'm sorry it has been really rough at night with Annerson. On the other thing, Fleet suppositories worked for me a week after I delivered Noah. A little less invasive than an enema perhaps? Hope things get easier soon!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,