Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hard to Believe

I don't feel like this year has flown by or gone by so fast as they say. I feel like Annerson came into our lives a long time ago. I can't remember me before her. Just like I can't remember me before marrying Lex. Of course I remember things, but I can't put my thumb on that world. It seems too distant.

It's so hard to believe that Lex & I have a 1 year old daughter. It blows my mind. I don't have the mental energy to blog a bunch of emotions right now. As much as I want to write a 5 paragraph essay about the past year, I have to get off the computer and go to bed.

However, I do have some pictures from her party to share.
The party was amazing.
Perfect in fact.
Not too much.
Not too little.

Thank you Lord for people who love our daughter & want to celebrate her life with us.














8 comments:

Sarah Simmons said...

Sweet pictures! And sweet baby girl Annerson is growing up! Can't wait for the next Dooley baby.

The Grays said...

What cute pictures!! We had so much fun. In fact, Gavin is still singing the Happy Birthday song...I think that was his favorite part.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Baby Annerson!!

MOON said...

Yay! Annerson is 1!!! I love the pictures. Also, I wish I hadn't missed the cake fight. Thanks for posting pics on facebook. The one of us is great!

The Taylor's said...

She is beautiful! Happy birthday, little lady!

Candace said...

I have been thinking about this post today...well a lot lately! I agree that I don't remember me before kids or Jay...I feel like I found ME with them!!! Loved seeing your face finally! You guys are awesome! Hope we don't have to wait another 6 years to see each other again!!! XOXO

And...the first year is the slowest and you won't realize it until they are 2 just how fast life goes by...I don't know how Devon got to be 9!

Amy said...

I am so happy that I ran into you and Lex at the hospital. It was so good seeing you. Annerson is getting so big. She is beautiful. Congratulations on getting blessed with another baby. I cannot wait.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,