Apparently, I threw this out the window...
1. The no nap rule was the first thing to go. I take a nap EVERYDAY now. When Annerson goes down for her afternoon nap I close my eyes immediately. I look forward to it all morning. The fact that I can do this day after day, not just occasionally, convinces me they missed like 2 other yolk sacs on our ultrasound...cause there's gotta be more than one baby in there! It's just not natural to be this tired!!
2. Baby Einstein is no longer a once in a blue moon treat for Anner. Oh no. I've been sick since Saturday=she's watched it at least once everyday since Saturday. Just typing those words makes me cringe. BUT it is survival in this family right now. Pure survival people. It's awful, I know!
3. I leave dirty diapers in the car now. I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!! I usually bring in everything from the car every time I come home (diaper bag, trash, cups, etc.). Well, the other day Lex & I were getting ready to go somewhere and discovered a nastacular spell coming from the car. Of course I assume it's the trash in the garage...oh no. It was a pee pee diaper that had been in there for a day or 2. Where's your head Leah?
4. Blogging...let me just say that I think about it almost everyday but never do it. The fact that I'm blogging right now about breaking rules instead of our trip to Missouri 2 weeks ago to celebrate Papa's 90th Birthday or baby Grant Dallas being born or the fact that today is my sweet husband's bday and I haven't put up anything for him on the blog (sorry Lexy poo) is out of character for me. I don't like to miss things & when I do, I usually do a ferocious post to get it all in. Not today my friends. I'm moving on. I wish I could post extensively about all those things that have been going on in our life but it's just not going to happen right now.
5. Instead of playing with Annerson in the floor I lay on the couch and watch her play. This is the worst. I'm usually trying really hard not to move around because it's then that I get really nauseous and start feeling awful. So I watch the poor child play and toddle around the room. I don't sleep or anything, just interact from the couch. It's so annoying. At least she still calls me Mama!
Those are a FEW of the things I've been doing of late that are most definitely out of the ordinary for Leah. So if you haven't heard from me in a while or I haven't seemed myself please know that it is only because I feel like a walking nauseous zombie mom who just wants some more sleep!
This pregnancy is very different from the last one. I don't remember being nearly this tired or sick last time. I know the Lord is making me stronger in many ways through this. It's not fun, but it's part of the sacrifice of being a mom. I'm just grateful I get to experience it no matter how unpleasant it may seem to be at times. It's a blessing any way you slice it.
I'm 10 weeks tomorrow! Woohoo for 1/4 down, 3/4s to go!!
Maybe I won't wait half a month until my next post. :)