Saturday, September 26, 2009

11 weeks down



Here's a pic for all you curious minds.
I can still wear all my pants.
But I'm nervous before I get dressed each day b/c I'm just anticipating that squeeze to come anytime now.

I am feeling SO much better. Right after my last post my strength started turning around and I woke up with energy and motivation again. It's been so nice to feel more like myself.

So far this pregnancy has been very different from #1. Mostly because I've been feeling so uhh. This time I'm also having stronger eating issues...like not wanting to eat certain things (like Sheridan's...I know, it's insane!) or anything at all. Sometimes I actually crave things (like Skittles!) which I didn't really do last time either. It's been interesting so far.



6 comments:

steffany said...

Ummm....Leah. You look so cute!!!!!!
EAT!

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

You look great!

Melissa said...

Why you gotta look so good? :) I'm soooo glad you are feeling better! Yay!

Sarah Simmons said...

Oooh, I just wanna rub on that non-belly, but I promise not to. How amazing that your pants fit - mine were too tight by 9 weeks, and that was my first baby!

steffany said...

oooh...
I just ate two donuts for a snack after dinner an am NOT pregnant and according to the general census of my children am,"way fatter than Aunt Leah".
Not my words. So forgive not being politically correct in my terminology.
The point.
I loves me some belly rolls.
In all fairness with my second(McKayley) the weight came on a lot more slowly than all the others-Maybe it had to do with feeling like you've been.
Anyway. Eat some more nerds rope, okay?!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,