Friday, August 14, 2009

Big sisters need big girl car seats


Annerson got her new car seat installed and became a big sister all within a few hours. On Saturday we found out we were pregnant. After weeks of pregnancy tests we finally got a positive result. This week has been quite the whirlwind of events. I called the doctor on Monday. Then on Wednesday I filled out paper work, did blood work, & scheduled an ultrasound for Thursday. Since the 1st day of my last period was 10 weeks ago they wanted to do an ultrasound right away to get an accurate due date. Yesterday I went to Lubbock Radiology Associates for the ultrasound. Good news is that I'm pregnant. Bad news is that I'm only 5 WEEKS! WHAT? So the 1st missed period was a fluke. So weird.

Because I am super dupper ridiculous early I have to have another ultrasound next Friday so they can label it a viable pregnancy. I definitely see the reason why they make you wait until 7 weeks before you have that first ultrasound. We couldn't see anything but the sac & that was a little unnerving. Right now there's nothing to see though not even a heart beat. All to say, I feel fine & am so excited to finally be pregnant again. I always imagined that I would be pregnant at Annerson's 1st birthday party.

So Annerson is using her big girl car seat now. It gives her so much more room! I think she likes it alot. It seems to be pretty comfortable b/c she's always falling asleep in the car now! We will continue through August to face her backwards. I will flip her the moment the doctor gives me the ok. Her 1 year appointment is the day after her birthday and she's really close to breaking the 20 pound mark. YAY! She's doing so much better with her weight.


15 comments:

steffany said...

Screaming!!!!!!!

okay....

Screaming some more!!!!!!!!!

Almost done...

Screaming again!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Gray's said...

We are so thrilled for you guys. I love Annerson's carseat and I am glad she does too.

Tara said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! I'm excited to be an aunt X 2!! Also, I love the pictures of Anners... I need to come to LBK (or y'all to Houston) soon...

Lori T said...

Leah- I was just telling my husband today about how you wanted your kids 18 months apart, and he asked if y'all were pregnant, and I said, "Not that I know of." But you are!! YEA!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Oh, and we have that Britax carseat (but a diff pattern), too.

Brie said...

So excited for you! I was wondering about this and meant to ask Beth but didn't! Congratulations!!! So good seeing you too!

Ashley Weis said...

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

trookfamily said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for your sweet family!

Diana said...

Yay!! We are so excited for you both!

JennHughes said...

Congrats Leah, That is amazing! You had quite the week.

Meg said...

Congrats! This is exciting news for sure! Wishing you the best during your pregnancy!

ashley said...

oh my wordddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting! we love g's carseat, have the exact same one. but enough about carseats, oh my worddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!! can't belive it!

Robinsons said...

Leah and Lex--

Congratulations! This is big time news. We are so pleased for you. May God bless this pregnancy. May He provide a precious baby in another 8 months.

Lori and fam

The McDons said...

How exciting!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! Hope all goes well! Love ya!

riddlefamily said...

So I've been crazy busy lately and was just able to start catching up on blog-reading, beginning with the Dallas blog where I saw your good news!!! I had to march right over to your blog to verify. Congratulations!!!!! That's so wonderful.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,