Thursday, July 2, 2009

cute, cutie, cuteness, cuteousity, cuterific, & cuteastic



This was by far my favorite month with Annerson. She experienced leaps and bounds in all areas of her development. From totally mastering the "bye-bye" wave to signing "more" at meal times, Annerson blew my mind as I watched her study, communicate, learn & grow this month. She is slowly adding more words to her repertoire; bye-bye, mama, dada, ki-ki (Ollie), bear...I'm sure the average onlooker wouldn't be able to understand her...but we can! She tells us what she wants by pointing (to everything I might add!) and grunting. On the flip side, she loves to shake her head no if she doesn't want something.

Just the other day she started standing without holding onto anything. That's weird. Guess the next step is....uh, a step? We'll see what this month holds.

Thank you Lord for 10 beautiful months with this sweet baby girl.



Isn't our cat HUGE?

"One last stretch before I get up
and walk away from this crazy kid."

This picture capture well the relationship between Ollie & Annerson.
"Uh! I can't believe you don't want to play
pull ki-ki's tail with me Ollie! How rude!"

I was trying to capture her signing "more" but couldn't quite get it in time.
Anyways, that's what she was telling me in this picture.
"MORE PUFFS PLEASE!!!"

She knows how to give kisses!


My favorite picture I took this month

7 comments:

Tara said...

She's beautiful, you're wonderful, and I'm almost in tears because I miss y'all so much.

ashley said...

I absolutely adore these pictures! she is such a little sweetie!

steffany said...

she is changing so much.....
oh, how I can't wait to see you all

Lindsey said...

Wow! She is going to be a different girl when I see her again. Miss y'all!

Lex said...

GREAT JOB BABE. YOU ARE REALLY CAPTURING THE ESSENCE OF ANNER'S LIFE WITH THIS BLOG. LOVE YOU TWO.

LEX

The McDons said...

O Leah, she is soooo cute! How fun!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,