Friday, June 12, 2009

I don't say it enough

Jesus is My God.  He's not just my salvation, but He's author of my faith & sits on the throne in my heart.  I fight Him for that position day after day.  Thank HIM He always wins :)

I just want people who read this blog to know that.  It's so easy to talk about Annerson or Lex or pittly little day to day stuff and forget to post about the fact that Christ is behind it all.  He's the driving force & absolute core of who I am at all times.  

He's done a miraculous work on this rebellious girl. I don't deserve one second of His time or love, yet He pours it out on me.  POURS IT.  Not just gives me glimpses every once in a while.  But overflows my cup with His grace & mercy.  It doesn't make sense. 

Why would the Creator of all things waste time trying to reconcile my black heart to His glorious Splendor?  Who am I?  I'm no one.  I'm absolutely filthy rags & that's the beauty of it.  There's nothing I can do or not do to change my "worthiness" of God's love.  All I can do is plead the blood of Christ.  And I do. Everyday. 

His grace truly is sufficient.  I hope you understand that. 


4 comments:

Bill Dotson said...

Hello,

I happened upon your post from a Google Alert I set on the phrase, "Plead the blood". Many of the readers of my blog come there from searches on that topic. I thought you might be interested in what God showed me about pleading the blood. I wrote about it in January 2006 and you can find it at: http://roadrevelations.org/?m=200601, scroll down near the bottom.
Be blessed!

Bill

steffany said...

Oh Leah,

What an awesome reminder.
Thanks for always speaking the truth girl.
I love your yearning heart.

Brie said...

I second that!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,