Annerson had her 9 month check up this morning. It seems like we were just visiting Dr. Stripling's office for her 3 day appointment. It really does goes by in a blink.
She is progressing really well in her development. The doctor was impressed with her cognitive abilities more than anything. He said that she seemed 2 months ahead of schedule in that area. Works for me!
Drum roll for the bullet list of milestones....hey, the grandparents want to know this stuff, ok?
- She weighs 16.5 lbs. -10% percentile
- She's 27.25 inches long -50% percentile
- Head is also 50% percentile...44 cm.
- She's crawling! She started at 8 1/2 months.
- She's pulling up. This happened a few days after crawling.
- Almost cruising-she'll take the steps if we coax her to come our way.
- She loves puffs, soft table foods & most baby foods
- She's started trying to feed us her finger foods...adorable
- She's always standing in her crib when I go get her in the morning
- Annerson loves to take walks. I told this to my Papa tonight on the phone. We were on a walk when I was talking to him and he said, "You mean she's WALKING ALREADY?" I guess that could be confusing since I said, "We're on a walk." Or maybe it's just because he's 89 years old. Gotta love Papa.
- Finally, after 2 months of laboring, figured out how to drink from her sippy cup
- Let's see...she points, shakes her head no in response to us telling her "NO", has started dancing when music is on, & is starting to wave
- This girl loves Olly! She gets so excited when he walks in the room or she hears him meow. The feelings aren't exactly mutual.
The list goes on and go of course. But you get the jist. She's our little Annerson Grace & we love her dearly. Everyday there is something waiting to capture our amazement. Everyday we feel the bond grow as a family.
Here are some of my favorite pics from her 8th month