Thursday, April 2, 2009

Useless

This is a totally useless post, but I'm posting it anyway.   I used to think that high fevers were like really really dangerous and bad.  Annerson has had a fever ranging from 101-102 for 7 days now, on and off.  Tonight around 5pm it reached a record high-103.6.  For some reason I always thought that anything over 102 meant "YIKES!" & straight to the hospital.  I don't remember having high fevers when I was young so these numbers initially freaked me out. But I'm kinda used to them now & Lex & my sister Stef have helped me get a better understanding of it all.   So I'm kinda fascinated with that thermometer now & not so scared of it.  I told  you this was a totally useless post.

On a more serious note...Annerson has an ear infection and probably some other infection circulating around her sinus/throat area.  She got a not so friendly shot today & is on antibiotics.  She's still super fussy & pretty miserable.   

I hope that she turns around in the next 24 hrs.  She's been such a trooper through all the suctioning, wiping, temp taking & coughing.  Watching your baby suffer through junk throws a whole new spin on parenting!  Crazy.


7 comments:

Jennifer-Colley said...

ahh poor baby! I am with you on the fever thing. If Cam even has a fever of 99. anything I freak out! lol Its just the mommy in us I guess! Praying Annerson gets better!

Lori said...

I'm so sorry for that poor girl. And I know it's hard on you, too, seeing her sick. I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

I dont want to offend any other moms out there, but I have to say that your baby girl is probably the cutest one I have ever seen. Her face is precious!

Dana said...

Poor little girl. It hurts me when Zach is sick. I am sorry she has to go through all of this. Zach is teething and running a fever. Teething makes them do weird things that freak me out. I feel your pain! I hope she is feeling better fast.

The Henry's said...

Well I hope miss annerson gets to feeling better as well. I hate it, I really hate it when Joshua is sick, and I do freak out still when his fever is anything higher than a 99.5. Ask lex, he's seen us in ER a couple of times...so far, I think all the moms so far agree! just hang in there!

The Henry's said...

let me clear the air.. we did not take him to ER for a 99.5 fever... he had pnemonia! I didnt want people to think I just took him in for that! Ha

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,