Monday, February 9, 2009

Moo

Today has been one of those days where you don't have a worry on your mind.   It's been a while since I felt that way.  It's so nice.  Annerson and I have hung out, mostly doing nothing.  We just spent 45 minutes playing on the floor in her room.  I accidentally caught her rolling over on video.  I had no idea she was going to do it and then all of a sudden (as I'm watching through the camera mind you) I see her roll from tummy to back.  She hadn't done that in a while.  It was fun. 

I did manage to leave the house 1x today.  I drove Mikah & Abbi to Starbucks.  I always enjoy my time with our nieces.  For some reason they think I'm really funny.  I think they are in on a conspiracy with Annerson to laugh at my jokes and silly faces.  I don't mind. 

Oh!  I had a cow adventure today.  Yes...them cows are at it again.  On the way back from the mailbox Annerson and I look up and sure enough, there is a cow about 15 feet from the front door.  I don't know how I didn't see it when we walked out of the house. I slowly walk past it and go inside b/c it's probably going to charge at us (what?) & I have to protect Anner.  Once I'm safe inside I realize that cows don't charge (or do they?) and decide I needed to document the friendly neighbor for the blog.  Not 5 seconds later do I open the door back up to snap the pic & the crazy neighbor starts yelling "Get over here!"  Then he starts herding the cow back into the pen & that was the end of my potentially amazing post w/ cow pic.  Annerson & I watched from the bedroom window.  It was pretty entertaining to watch this guy try to get the cow back in the pen by himself.  

Isn't it funny how Satan really wants you to worry.  I said earlier that it was a worry free day.  But that's only because I chose that mindset.  I could have worried about a lot of things that came into my mind.  But it's nice to dismiss them & enjoy reality...that God is in control, not me.