Saturday, January 31, 2009
Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? PEDI-ER
3. Your hair? up
4. Your mother? sober!
5. Your father? growing
6. Your favorite thing? life
8. Your favorite drink? H2O
9. Your dream/goal? freedom
10. The room you’re in? living
11. Your fear? widowed
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you’re not? spontaneous
15. Muffins? anytime
16. One of your wish list items? towels
17. Where you grew up? Poplar Bluff/Austin
18. The last thing you did? tacos
19. What are you wearing? t-shirt
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pet? crazy
22. Your computer? mac
23 Your life? wonderful
24. Your mood? joyful
25. Missing someone? Lexington
26. Your car? washed
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
28. Favorite Store? babyGap
29. Next summer? Florida/Missouri/Austin
30. Favorite color? Pink
31. When is the last time you laughed? now
32. Last time you cried? worshipping
33. Who will/would re-post this? You!
34. Four places I go over and over? Missouri, FBC, United, Sheridan's
35. Four people who email me: Mr. Hadley, Ashley, Bill Davis, my dad
36. Four favorite foods: sheridan's, cookies, chicken, pastas
37. Four places I would love to be right now: w/ Lex, Missouri, Bimini Road, or Africa
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Robin Reeves West
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Story last updated at -
Our beloved Robin Reeves West went to be with her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ on Saturday, January 10, 2009, after a long battle with colon cancer. Lake Ridge Chapel and Memorial Designers will host a gathering of family and friends to remember her 47 years of life from 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesday evening at the funeral home. A service celebrating her life will be 7 p.m. Thursday, January 15, 2009 at Monterey Church of Christ.
Robin was born to Faye Pope and Aubrey Reeves on January 4, 1962 in Lubbock. She graduated from Cooper High School and earned a bachelors' degree from the University of Texas Permian Basin. She married Rick West on July 31, 1993 in Lubbock. Robin was a teacher at Frenship High School for 13 years, member of Monterey Church of Christ, and Fellowship Riders Christian motorcycle ministry.
She is survived by her husband, Rick West of Lubbock; children, Adam West, Alexandria West, and Chris Carpenter, all of Lubbock, and Kristen Wade and spouse Nick of Amarillo; father, Aubrey Reeves of Lubbock; sister, Becky Gass and spouse Lance of Wilson; two granddaughters, Abigail and Allison Wade; three nephews, Drake, Justin, and Jarrod Gass; and grandmother, Dorothy Pope of Odessa.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Faye Reeves; grandparents, Adolph and Ina Reeves; grandfather, Frank Pope; and father-in-law and mother-in-law, Chuck and Virginia West.
Memorial donations are requested to go to My Father's House, 1510 S. Loop 289, Lubbock, TX 79412, a living and learning center for women in need.
A life tribute of Robin is available for you to reflect on her life at www.memorialdesigners.net and to leave your condolences for the family.