Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Loquacious Leah...thanks Beth!



I have been very encouraged and uplifted since my last post.  Thank you everyone who left sweet comments.  It is such a blessing to know so many people care and are praying for us.  

I am getting over a stomach bug or the flu...whichever one it is, it is "a stinky" (nacho quote).  I woke up Monday morning feeling oh so bad.  I spent all day yesterday laying on the couch while lovely angels took care of Anner.  My mother in law spent the 1st half of the day taking care of her, then my niece Mikah, then my good friend Tara.  I am so thankful that I have family and friends to call upon when I need them.  Anyway, I am feeling better.  Apparently it is going around.  The Dallas and Williams family also got struck by it.  

Lots of birthdays were celebrated last week- Lindsey McDaniel, Amber Hickman, & Zach & Calyn Dallas.  Happy Birthday dear friends!  

"Who is this guy that showed up at our amazing party and keeps getting in our pictures?"

Many of you know Lindsey.  She is a journeyman in Prague, Czech Republic.  She has a year left of her 2 year commitment.  Lindsey Lu is coming to Lubbock on the 22nd of December for a quick visit!!!  She's flying in that night and leaving the 23rd.  I am soooooo excited to see Linds  & Annerson can't wait to meet her.

Over Thanksgiving break, Amber came home.  She spent a little bit of her time with us & she was able to take some beautiful pics of Annerson. Thanks Aunt Ambi!!




These are just a few of the many she took.  You can see the rest on our website gallery.  


Annerson is doing well.  She isn't showing any symptoms that she is getting what I have.  Thank you Lord for protecting her!  She is 3 months old now.  I forgot to do a 3 month post last week. Now that she is 3 months, I can no longer refer to her age in weeks now.  That is super sad!  But for the record...she's 14 weeks :)


Her newest cuteness is constantly sucking on her fingers & holding toys. She is really close to finding her feet.  She keeps pulling them up and touching them together.  She has also been able to wear shoes lately.  She's grown into a couple of pairs.  She's still wearing 0-3 month clothes. She weighed 12 pounds on the 1st of December.  Oh, and she has a bald spot on the left side of her head.  She likes to rub her head back and forth when she's laying down or trying to go to sleep.  She's pretty much sleeping through the night again.  Every once in a while she'll wake up before 5, but several nights last week she's slept till 7am.   She gets prettier and cuter everyday.  




My sister got out of her program and is now living in a half-way house in Dallas.  

My mom is leaving her facility THIS THURSDAY!  I am so proud of her for making it this long...6 months.  But I am nervous about her getting out.  She is going to live with my Papa in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.  That is the town I grew up in.  Lex & I are gong to see her and the family for Christmas.  Please lift her up when you think of us.  She needs strength to fight the demons that have a grip on her. 

Lex & I need to hurry up and take our family pic so we can do a Christmas card.  

Lex's final is today at 1:30.  Then he is DONE for a long time!!!!!  Next semester he is going to focus on retaking the MCAT so he won't be taking any classes.  He actually only has 1 more prereq that he needs to take.  He'll take it next fall.

The tree is up.  The stockings are hung.  It's supposed to snow today in Lubbock. Ahhhh....I love Christmas time.   

Ok, that was the most random post ever.  Got to love it.








8 comments:

Amy said...

Praying for you every day! Oh my goodness; those pictures of Anners are ADORABLE! I miss you so much, I wish Lubbock wasn't so far away...I can't believe Annerson is still wearing 3 mo. clothes! Sage is starting to grow out of 9 mo. onsies.

Ashley Weis said...

What sweet pictures!

The McDons said...

I enjoyed the post...random or not! Of course I love seeing pictures of your lil cute baby! O and your last comment made me hungry for an Allsup's burrito, thanks! I haven't had one yet, since the big move and all!

Beth said...

I would entitle it, "Loquacious Leah."

Brie said...

I got sick too! It must have come from the party!:( Mali thankfully did not get sick either, PRAISE GOD! Yuck!
I LOVE Annerson's pictures. Mali has been talking about Baby Annerson this week, she obviously made an impression!:) It was GREAT seeing you!

Dana said...

She is so pretty! We are going to have to lock them in the basement one day. :) I need to come to see you more. I am like 5 seconds away all day every day.

trwilliams said...

love it!! So happy for you guys!!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,