Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I love this time of year!

I love Christmas time and all the craziness that surrounds it.  I love that I never have time to post right now even though I have a million things to post about!  

We just got back from Missouri where we visited my family in Poplar Bluff.  I have so many great pics but they are still on my camera.  I just finished unpacking the suitcases, need to finish up the laundry, and get ready for the next round of family who comes in today.  My dad, Mason (my brother), his girlfriend, and my stepmom Barb are coming to visit.  They'll be here for a few days.  

To all my blog readers...thank you for checking up on us. I will get some updates going soon!  Until then...a recent pic of our adorable Annerson to sustain you!  She's 4 months today!  Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!


 Daddy and his girl