Thursday, November 20, 2008

3 Year Anniversary

Lex and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday.  We had our first date night since Annerson was born.  It was so weird being away from her, but we had a super fun dinner date at Abuelo's!  

Thanks Jordan and Jessica for our awesome gift card that paid for our meal!

Thanks BETH for being super amazing and watching Annerson along with your 3 children.  I never once worried about Annerson.  She is in such good hands when she's with you.  Thank you for serving us and allowing us to have a date!



I was secretly wanting flowers and I guess Lex found out because he brought me a beautiful bouquet of stargazer lilies and pink roses. They are the flowers we used in our wedding ceremony.  Thanks amazing husband!  I love every minute of life with you.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! Glad you were able to have a date! Our guaranteed date is for our anniversary!

the Gray's said...

I miss you guys!! Madison misses her bff Annerson. I am so glad you guys were able to go on a date, its nice to spend time by yourself every now and then.

The McDons said...

I'm glad we ran into you guys at Abuelo's! I hope your dinner was amazing!

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE stargazer lilies! WE WANT MORE ANNERSON PICS!!!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary Leah! I am glad that you had a wonderful night out with Lex. Those flowers are beautiful! Curtis did the same thing for me this year--he got me "fall" flowers like we used in our wedding.

Ashley Weis said...

OK, you need to check out my latest post and comment because I need major HELP!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,