Thursday, October 9, 2008

She's done it again


Annerson's newborn pictures are done!  THEY ARE SO WONDERFUL!  
Lezlie Andrew is such an amazing photographer.  She did my maternity pictures & then traveled to Lubbock to shoot Annerson's newborns. Lezlie is a strong believer who uses her photographing skills as a ministry.  Thank you Lez for blessing us with these beautiful pics of our little Anner!  We love you!

Check out this adorable little princess! 















If you want to see all her pictures here is the link to the client proofing site.  The password is Dooley.  If this doesn't work for some reason go to lezlieandrew.com and click on client photos.  On the client photo screen select "families & children" and you'll see Annerson's. Then enter the password.  We did some really adorable Tech shots that you have to see!

Let me know what you think!  Also let our incredible photographer Lezlie know what an awesome job she did!

Oh, and Lex wants me to let everyone know that you can buy prints from Lezlie and send them to us as gifts...or you can purchase a gift card for her print store for us.  He thinks that is a good trade off for us giving you our password to the pics.  He's crazy.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Leah, they are beautiful! She is gorgeous...I love the one with Lex. You will treasure that forever. What a wonder you are...all grown up and a mom. Isn't it the best? I still cannot get over the JoY that my kids bring me. Love you so! Laura

steffany said...

I adore them. Wow! I miss her so much.

Candace said...

PRECIOUS, but of course, she had excellent material to work with! I agree with Laura, being a mom is the best! Love ya!

The McDons said...

LOVE the pictures! It was so good to see you guys the other day!

Brie said...

Very, very good pictures. I can not believe she is already so old!!!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,