Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Roll out the Red Carpet & Tilapia with Rice

This isn't a post about Annerson sleeping through the night for the 2nd time.  Although SHE TOTALLY DID last night!  She slept from 10:30 to 7am the next morning. AMAZING.  But this isn't about that like I said.  I'm talking about real carpet this time. 

Many of you know that Adam (my brother) and his best friend Ken Chamitoff have made a movie. He's spent the last year traveling to and from L.A. The movie is called THE RED CANVAS.

Adam goes back to L.A. next week for a 2 week long film festival.  Please pray for Steffany as he is away for that long.  She has 6 children and a friend Gadese who is staying with her.  She is the woman that Adam and Stef brought back with them from Africa when they went to pick up the twins.  Gadese is 39 weeks pregnant.


Adam, Jace, Stef, McKayley & Faith at the premier this summer in L.A.

Possibly the best looking family there is



Below is the new trailer they just released.  Adam & Ken are currently working with distributing companies to sell the movie.  I can't wait to see it!  I got to read the original script last Christmas but I haven't seen the final cut yet. 



This video is of the rapper Jackpot recording one of the songs he has in the movie.  IT"S HILARIOUS!  He keeps trying to cuss and my brother (the guy in the booth) keeps telling him he can't use that language.  Not to mention, it takes this dude like 10 years to order lunch.  You'll notice his song in the trailer. 




6 comments:

steffany said...

Love the title of your post!

Thank you for sharing this on your blog.

and Annerson slept through the night?! Did you?

Leah Dooley said...

I thought that title more appropriate than the alternative, "I grew up a bleep screw-up." Don't you?

I did sleep through the night! And then I even took a 2 hour nap right after I fed her. AMAAAAzing.

The McDons said...

That's so cool! I've seen that movie trailer on TV!!! Wow, how neat!

The McDons said...

Am I confused? I thought I had seen that before. Jon watches so many cop shows, I might be wrong. I'll ask him! :) Sorry if I'm wrong!

Ashley Weis said...

She slept that long????? What did you do to get her to do that???? I'm jealous! I'm still getting up like 3 times.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,