Saturday, October 25, 2008

r u KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so over it. Annerson has broken her no sleep strike record with a jaw dropping 10.5 hour stretch of no sleep...and still going.  This is beyond ridiculous and if you can't tell, my patience is fading.  If I lay her down she cries.  If I rock her to sleep (so I think, but apparently she's faking it) 5 mins. after I lay her down she cries.  She's fed, doesn't have a fever, doesn't need to burp, has a dry diaper & a sleep sheep.  Please sheep make her sleep!  I'm delirious.  Might I add that we are supposed to dedicate her in the morning at church.  She is so exhausted.  I don't know how she's keeping her poor little puffy red eyes open.  I just hope we can make it out the door tomorrow morning and that she can enjoy it.

This my friends is why I never have time to blog anymore. I'm so sorry I don't update more.  We're just having a really hard time in the Dooley house. 

2 comments:

The Blowey Bunch said...

my child never slept! she took naps amd still does.. but she NEVER slep for long periods of time like the doc said or other parents raved about. She is not 16 months and JUST this week... I or Bryson will rock her to sleep and then put her in bed if she wakes up as I am so gengerly laying her in bed trying not to breath...she will wake up sometimes, cry and then by the time i shut he door she ACTUALLY lays back down BY HER SELF and sleeps from 10:00 pm to 7:30 or *:00 am.. THAT my friend is the most beautiful thing in our world right now... I payed, read a BILLINO books. really i have read them all... and finally on her own terms it' happening. Too bad gas, teething, two moves and sickness can still shake any baby' schedule... so you never know, but just to let you know you are not alone! I am praying for ya'll!! (it will happen and stick one day!)
*Keri*

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,