Monday, August 25, 2008

Explosions

Our house might just be falling apart.  Well kinda.  Last week we had a major storm in Lubbock & the power went out for several hours.  It blew our air conditioning thingy. Lex attempted to fix it.  We ended up having to call a repair guy.  $550 later we have a cooled house again.  

This week a shower pipe is leaking.  Awesome.  Lex is in the process of fixing that.  I think he can fix it on his own.  It's a little scary though.  I'm just glad we aren't going to have to call maintenance this round.  Unless the house explodes...which it very well could cause Lex is using a blow torch thingy that makes me really nervous.  


Lex feeling very manly

5 comments:

MegCherry said...

Love how you rigged the lamp!
What a handy man! GO Lex!

The McDons said...

LOL! I thought for a minute that the lamp fell over, then I saw Lex in there! You guys are funny! I hope everything gets fixed before Annerson gets here. Good luck you guys!

steffany said...

i love that man

graham said...

man, its a good thing you didn't ask me how "The Great Wolfforth Fire of '98" was started before Lex got a hold of that soldering torch....

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,