Friday, May 2, 2008

Kick

Lex got to feel Annerson move for the first time last night!!  It was such a special moment.  When I got home from work last night I told him that it would be any day now and he'd feel her.  I knew it was going to be really soon.  We were praying and he had his hands on my stomach and all of a sudden she moved.  I think she was giving him a high five! He got to feel it 3 or 4 times. Strong thumps against his hand!!   

We're 22 weeks today.  I'm growing a ton.  She's moving a lot more throughout the day and the pressure is intense down there after I've been at work for a few hours.  I love it.  

8 comments:

stephanie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I thought it would be a girl :) i look foward to reading all your fun stories and PICTURES throughout your pregnancy.. and then the birth!

Lyndsay said...

That is the best feeling in the world. I am glad you are enjoying it so much! It is amazing when hubby can feel the baby too. How neat! Just wait until she's big enough and you'll be able to tell what body part she's using. Caleb used to put his hand just so and I swear I could feel his fingers.

Lyndsay said...

And yes... pics would be great!

Amy said...

How exciting!! That is such a special moment for you two! I remember when Cody felt Sage for the first time, he didn't stop smiling for a week. I had been feeling her for a while and he finally got to feel it too! Just wait until it feels like she is doing somersaults in there. My whole belly shifts from one side to the other!

Jennifer-Colley said...

that is sooo exciting! I cannot wait to hear our little baby kick! I would love to see pictures of your growing belly too!

Candace said...

I wanna see your belly!!! So happy you can feel her! Sing to her and read out loud! Jay used to talk to my belly and Camryn would go NUTS! What a neat time for you and Lex to bond too! AWWWWW!

Laura said...

Yeah! I cannot wait to meet Annerson! She is going to love you guys so much!

Brie said...

How wonderful! It was great seeing Lex on Sunday. I miss you guys.