Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hound Dog


Yesterday was Lukas and McKayley's birthday!! I tried uploading this video all day yesterday but couldn't. I finally got it to work tonight. It's a video I took when I was there. They're singing Elvis Presley's "Hound Dog". Well kinda singing... one line over and over again. I thought it was so cute and wanted you to see how adorable my niece and nephew are!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUNU! You are an amazing 3 year old boy. I loved every minute I got to spend with you. You are so full of life and energy.  
Fav Lukas quote from my trip, "Baby gets bigger and bigger and bigger." He kept pulling my shirt up trying to see the baby. I'd remind him that it was really small and inside so he couldn't see it yet. After staring at my stomach for like 5 seconds looking hard to see the baby, he'd give up, put his arms in the air and show me how the baby was getting,"bigger and bigger and bigger." It was so cute!
Lukas is a boy after my own heart. He and I both share a passion for Hairspray!

HAPPY 9th BIRTHDAY MAYAYEE! I miss you! Thank you for being the leader that you are in your family. You are a beautiful big sister full of love and gentleness. I am so proud of you for 
starting to read your Bible all the way through. Keep it up!
Fav McKayley quote from my trip, "The boys won't stop chasing me! Where are they? Oh no!!!!!!!!!" We were at Chuck E Cheese and the boys kept coming after her. It must be that sweet smile!
HAPPY birthday!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Leah. I am so glad that you had your camera. I left mine in the other suitcase that did not quite make it to the trunk. All is well here. I have not been to the hospital yet. JMFandL are taking things in stride. Lukas is calling me Bob which cracks everyone up! I cannot believe it is already Wednesday. I feel like I just got here. I'll try to give you a call when I have a chance. Love You!

Stepping Out of the Boat said...

That was waaaaaaayyyy too cute!!! Love it!!!!!

I bet you are really missing them!

Leah Dooley said...

I am reeeeeeealy missing them