Thursday, April 24, 2008

Annerson Grace

Her name is Annerson Grace and we are falling more and more in love with her as each hour passes.  I feel like her mother.  Lex feels like her father. I feel God reminding me over and over again that she is His and He is entrusting her to us.  The ultrasound was amazing.  We both cried when we saw her and realized it was the girl we had been praying for.  Not that we had been praying for a baby girl, but that we pray for our children...all of them...and will soon meet Annerson who we have prayed for by name.  

We'll post pics and all that later.  It's 11pm and we just got home.  We had a dinner to go to tonight and Lex had a 8pm final.  It's been a long emotional day.  Today has been a day of constant tears and new feelings.

 






11 comments:

Candace said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet her! She's going to be beautiful like her momma!

Elisha said...

Leah, I'm so happy for you!
Elisha Marie

Laura said...

Yeah Leah! Such wonderful news. I know you are going to be a wonderful mother. Daughters are amazing. I'll be praying for you, Lex and baby Annerson. Hugs!

Lyndsay said...

Congratulations! I love her name! Enjoy every moment...

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for ya'll! Leah, you'll love picking out the clothes!

Major Mom said...

oh yeah! I love the name. Congratulations:)

Dana said...

YEA for you guys! We are so excited for ya'll! We can't wait to meet her. She and Zach are going to have lots of fun. ;)

Brie said...

Yeah!! You will be a wonderful girl mom and Lex a wonderful girl dad. I'm very happy for you guys. It couldn't be more perfect that you can buy her the best little girl clothes. There are so many wonderful things about little girls. Thanks for sharing with me!:)

apesdina said...

Booya...I knew it was gonna be a girl!!! So excited and I can't wait to meet her! Love you guys!

steffany said...

Wahoooo!
How wonderful.

Jennifer-Colley said...

yippee! I am so pumped for you two! I cannot wait for our little ones to meet! I bet it is such a bonding experience to know what the baby is that you have been praying for. Now you and really pray for her by name and feel her kicks! ( something I cannot wait for ). =)