Saturday, March 1, 2008

What I've Been Up To



I haven't posted in 2 weeks. I have been sick & trying to survive the last part of the first Trimester. P.S. I survived!!! We're officially in the 2nd Trimester! I did something very exciting to celebrate today. I went shopping with my mother-in-law and niece today for BABY CLOTHES! It was possibly the most exciting thing that has happened during this pregnancy. I mean, it was so fun! I didn't realize how fun it would be to shop for our baby. In case you're wondering what I'm buying since we don't know the sex, I'm buying boy & girl stuff. I figure I'll just return what doesn't apply once we find out. I'll take pics tomorrow and post some of the outfits so I can document the 1st official purchases.

In the meantime...I want to share a gift I received from an old friend. She sent me preggie pops. AWESOME for nausea. Thank you Amy Cooper! I also have a new picture of our crazy cat Olly. I was taunting him one night and making him really mad. He was jumping up to try and bite me and Lex got a great pic of him in mid air. You think I'm exaggerating when I say that our cat is crazy. Now do you believe me?

6 comments:

Fantastic Four said...

So happy you're out of the first tri-mester...it can be brutal! You'll start to feel so much better and have LOTS more energy! I can NOT wait to see what you're having!

stephanie said...

those preggie pops are hilarious.. never heard of anything like that before. sorry you havent been feeling well :( have you started showing yet?

Leah Dooley said...

I have started showing a little! I mean, you can definitely tell I'm pregnant but I can still wear my regular clothes. I just have to unbutton my pants :)

Daniel James Cooper said...

I'm so glad you got the package! I hope that those preggie pops have helped you! They helped me a lot when I was feeling bad. I got them at a maternity store called pea pod but, I'm sure they have them other places. I'm so excited for ya'll! Being a mommy is so much fun and you will love it! I can't wait to hear about what ya'll are going to have. I think it's going to be a girl! :o) Anyway, much love and congrats again!
Love, Amy C

alli zachry said...

Hi sweet Leah! I just found your blog and am SOOOO excited to keep up with you! I miss you like crazy and love getting the updates on your life! You are going to be the very best mommy and I am so excited about this journey for you and Lex! Are you still working at Banana? I just might have to stop by and see you soon...! Miss youuuu!!! xoxo

April said...

I'm so ridiculously glad you guys finally got a pic of him mid-air...no one believes it till they see it!!