Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas morning

I just loaded pictures from Christmas morning on my computer.  We had a very special Christmas this year b/c Joel was with us!  Lex had to go to work at 1pm on Christmas Day so we had an 11:30am rushed Christmas.  It was so late b/c Lex also worked the night before and needed to sleep in.  

This is Joel.  For those of you who don't know who Joel is, he's my other dad.  He's gonna be a grandpa!  


My favorite thing about this picture is that Elf is on in the back!  ELF!!  My one time a year movie that I miss watching already....I had it playing Christmas Day b/c it was the last day I would be watching it until Thanksgiving Day 2008!  I can't wait!


Joel opening his new Texas Tech watch



Olly playing with his new stocking toys!



Olly managed to fall asleep inside my jacket box.

This might be my all time fav pic of Olly.  He was so tired he just sat there while we put his stocking stuffers on his head.  


Olly makes every event interesting!

My ER hero

Christmas in Missouri still to come!






1 comment:

steffany said...

I love the picture of you and Lex. Olly is the weirdest cat ever.