Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Begun

I've been contemplating what to write about for my 1st OFFICIAL POST and it's stressing me out so much that I haven't been able to post anything. It's the weirdest thing and I know I just need to post SOMETHING!  Steffany is breathing down my neck b/c my blog is becoming famous on the world wide web for having no postings.  So here it is.....




For my first post I want to introduce you  to our cat Olly.  Olly is currently running around the house trying to sneak into the Christmas tree.  I keep hearing the ornaments rattling around so I run in the living room to find him crouched down trying to look innocent in the tree skirt.  
"Maybe they won't see me"



All I have to do is clap my hands really loud and say "Olly!" and he runs off to hide.  Olly...also known as Bubby or Oliver...is stinking crazy.  Like really, he's crazy.  Olly spends most of his time laying on things or in things.  He'll find a way to nestle into anything or take a nap on top of the most random uncomfortable thing. 
 Here are some of our fav pics of Olly

Taking a study break
Olly sleeping on the laptop with his eyes open

In one of his favorite resting places

Another favorite spot to lounge

Didn't know he was up there and he scared me to death when his head popped out


I told you he was crazy!

Warm and cozy


Helping me with unpack the drycleaning



nasty wound
video
Here is a clip of Olly when he came home from surgery.  He had a nasty wound on his leg that he had to get sewn up. The poor boy had to wear a cone around his neck for 2.5 weeks because he kept trying to pull his stitches out.  He became really depressed.  It was so pathetic and hilarious at the same time.



So now you've officially been introduced to Olly and I've officially begun my days of blogging. Go me!  This took forever so I'm going to bed now.


It is for freedom He's set us free. 
Galatians 5:1